This website tells you about
the practice and the services that we offer, therefore please read it carefully.
We trust you will find it helpful and informative. Barton upon Humber saw one
of the first ever group practices when it was formed in 1930. The practice is
changing and developing to provide our patients with the most up-to-date care
in the NHS.
Barton upon Humber,
The Village Surgery
St Nicholas School
Telephone Numbers (all surgeries)
|All Appointments & Enquiries
Central Surgery in Barton is open from 8.00am until 6.30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding
Bank & Public Holidays.
The Village Surgery in Goxhill is open from 8.00am until 1.00pm and then from 2.00pm until
6.00pm, Monday to Thursday. The opening hours for a Friday are now 8.00am until 1.00pm and then from 2.00pm until 4.00pm. This does not affect the opening times for the Pharmacy.
The Surgery in Ulceby is open from 2.00pm until 4.00pm on a Tuesday, by appointment only.
Catchment Area Map
Please click here for a map of our catchment area
Practice News and Notices
- We are pleased to announce that Dr Rauf is now a Partner at the Surgery.
- An external clinic for Sexual Health is held at the Barton surgery on a Tuesday 2-5pm. This is a 'walk in' clinic, however if an appointment is preferred the contact number is 0300 330 1122.
- CALL THE MIDWIFE- If you have recently discovered that you are pregnant you can self refer direct to the midwives by contacting 01652 660052.
- The 2013 Patient Survey is now available. Please click here to view.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING MEDICAL RECORDS
A modern information system has been developed, which will make increased use of information from medical records. Please follow the link below for more information:
- If you are 70 or 79 on the 1st September 2013, you are eligible for a Shingles Vaccination. Please contact the surgery on 01652 636600 option 1, or alternatively you may present to front desk, to arrange an appointment.
The Practice now provides an on-line booking service for a number of appointments, available to book from 7.00am on the day.
This is designed to help those patients who have difficulty in booking an appointment during normal surgery hours.
Any patient wishing to take advantage of this service, MUST present at the Surgery to Register and receive a unique PASSWORD.
Proof of identity MUST be brought with you when registering.
Such as a utility bill, drivers Licence, or passport .
The total amount of patients who DID NOT ATTEND their Doctors appointment in February was 83. This is equivalent to 14.5 hours lost Doctors time.
The total amount of patients who DID NOT ATTEND their Nurses appointment in February was 220. This is equivalent to just over 46 hours lost Nurses time.
It is very important to cancel any appointments you are unable to attend.
The practice would like to thank the various advertisers who have helped to produce this Website. However, it must be pointed out that the accuracy of any statements cannot be warranted, nor any products or services advertised, be guaranteed or endorsed.